Breakfast Custard Yogurt Toast Recipe
Breakfast custard yogurt toast is one of the best breakfast options. It’s a quick breakfast that only takes a few minutes to prepare and will quickly become a favorite. But, although it’s healthy, it tastes like you’re having dessert for breakfast. So, try the newest food craze.
Breakfast Custard Yogurt Toast
Let’s see how we can make this recipe.
List of Ingredients
Here are some ingredients you’ll need for this recipe.
- Soft bread – 2 to 3 slices (depending on thickness and size)
- Egg – 1
- Greek yogurt – 3 tablespoons
- Honey or maple syrup – 2 to 3 teaspoons
- A few fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate chips – 10gm
- Maple syrup drizzle as an optional garnish
Let’s see the instructions step-by-step.
Set the oven or air fryer to 180°C (350 °F).
Add the egg, yogurt, and maple syrup to a small mixing bowl. To mix everything properly, whisk all of the ingredients together.
Use your fingers to press the middle of the bread. You can also use the back of a spoon or a fork.
Pour the custard mix into the well, then top with your favorite toppings.
If you are using an air fryer
- Cook for 4-5 minutes in the air fryer.
- When the custard is ready, it should be firm and beginning to caramelize on the edges. Then, enjoy your delicious custard yogurt toast with some maple syrup (optional).
If you are using an oven
- Put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and then bake for around 7 to 11 minutes (depending on the strength of your oven).
- After you prepare the custard, the sides should begin caramelizing, and the center should be firm. Then, enjoy your delicious toast drizzled with maple syrup (optional), and have fun.
- You can make it dairy-free. For example, make this yogurt toast recipe with almond, coconut, or cashew milk yogurt.
- Add nut butter to the mixture. Add some almond or peanut butter to the egg and yogurt mixture to provide a nutty flavor and an additional protein boost.
- You can experiment with different fruits. It goes great with raspberries, peaches, nectarines, blueberries, apples, pears, plums, and persimmons.
- You can whisk the fruit in it to change its color. You can use fruit puree, cook frozen fruit, and filter off the liquid. The fruit adds a lovely color to the yogurt-custard toast.
It is a quick and easy breakfast option that also tastes delicious. You can also add your favorite toppings.
Follow the instructions properly to prepare this Custard Yogurt Toast recipe. Then, try the recipe at home and enjoy this tasty custard yogurt toast.