If you’re in a hurry this morning and want to make the perfect scrambled eggs for breakfast, save yourself the hassle and get this page open. This page will walk you through in a step-by-step manner how to make the best-scrambled eggs on the planet.
The perfect scrambled eggs is hard to beat. The satisfying pop when you bite into it, the creamy orange-yellow color, the silky smooth texture. It really makes a great start to breakfast.
If you’re feeling nervous about making your own scrambled eggs for breakfast, don’t worry! With these tips, you’ll be able to make perfect scrambled eggs every time.
Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Let’s jump to the recipe.
What You’ll Need
- Three eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings of your choice
- So let’s start by cracking our eggs into a bowl. You can use three eggs for each. I like cracking my egg on a flat surface so the shells don’t break into the bowl. And with the help of a whisk, mix the eggs until smooth. So if you notice, I didn’t add any water or milk to the eggs to make them creamy.
- The consistency of your scrambled eggs is a preference-based thing. I tend to like mine a bit on the soft and runny side, whereas others like the super cooked and hard type. Very firm and almost dry.
- So in a pan on medium to low heat, keep the temperature consistent, not too high. We are going to add half a tablespoon of butter. Let it get nice and melt. Now, add in three whisked eggs with the help of a spatula.
- And the name of the game here is to go low and slow as it starts to cook. Now, with the help of a spatula, gently scrape the bottom of the pan and let the egg curdle up and form ribbons. Once it looks like the eggs are about 3/4 cooked, turn off the heat and let it finish up in the pan like this.
- And now we add our unique seasonings. Here I’m going to add a pinch of salt, a little black pepper, and whatever other toppings you like.
- Serve up with a side of toast and jam!
If you give your time and & effort to cook, eggs can be one of the tastiest, quickest dishes you can make. What’s more? With practice, you’ll create your unique style, which can be more creative and exciting than anyone.