Pineapple Mint Popsicles Recipe
The term “popsicle” is derived from the words lolly pop & icicle. It is also known as ice pops. It is a highly well-liked frozen beverage served on a stick during the summer. The pineapple mint popsicles are ideal for kids who are hesitant to consume juice.
To prepare a straightforward popsicle, you only need fruit and a mold. You can use an ice cube tray, plastic cups, tumblers, and small yogurt containers as molds if you don’t have any mold. But you might need to put the popsicle stick in while it is setting or freezing. If you want to gain some amazing dessert recipes ideas for kids, check our blog on dessert recipes for kids.
Easy Pineapple Mint Popsicles
Let’s see the ingredients we will need to make this recipe.
- Time to prepare – 10 minutes
- Time to freeze – 5 hours
List of Ingredients
We will need only three ingredients for this recipe.
- Pineapple chunks – 3 cups
- Mint leaves – 15
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
Let’s see the process step-by-step.
1. Clean the pineapple and cut it into cubes measuring 1 inch.
2. Transfer the chunks of pineapple into the juicer.
3. Add some sugar to it. I only used 1/4 cup, as the pineapple is very sweet. Depending on how sweet the pineapple is, you might need to adjust the amount of sugar.
4. Place the mint leaves into the juicer.
5. Blend the ingredients in the juicer to extract the juice.
6. The juice should have a very sweet taste. The sweetness will decrease after freezing it into popsicles.
7. Put a mint leaf in the center of each popsicle mold.
8. Pour the pineapple-mint juice into it.
9. Freeze it for five hours in the freezer.
10. Take the popsicle out of the mold by dunking it in water after 5 hours, then enjoy.
Hope this recipe will help make the pineapple mint popsicles easily. The whole family will enjoy the process. Try this recipe at home and enjoy your homemade popsicles.