Oreo dirt cups are a simple and enjoyable dessert suitable for various occasions, including birthday parties and family gatherings. You can customize it to your tastes. Also, you can experiment with different kinds of pudding mix, substitute gummy worms for other candies or fruit, and even add crushed cookies or nuts for texture. This delicacy is also a terrific way to get children involved in the kitchen, as they will enjoy building the layers and decorating with the candy. Kids loves this dessert recipe. Read our blog on dessert recipes for kids for more ideas.
Oreo Dirt Cups
Here we have discussed a list of ingredients and steps to make oreo dirt cups.
List of ingredients
Here is the list of ingredients required for this recipe.
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 1 packet of instant chocolate pudding
- 1-8 ounces of thawed whipped topping
- 1 box of oreos
- Gummy worms
- 10 plastic cups
Follow the instructions step-by-step to make delicious oreo dirt cups.
- Pour the milk into a mixing dish, then stir in the custard mix.
- With a wire whisk, combine all ingredients until well combined (about 2 minutes).
- Allow the pudding to stand for 5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold the beaten topping into the custard until it is the same color.
- Fill the bottom of every cup with roughly 1 spoonful of the crumbled cookies.
- Then fill each cup with 2 tablespoons of pudding.
- Repeat by adding another layer of pudding, followed by cookies.
- Finish by placing two half-worms of gummy sweets on top of each cup.
- For about an hour, chill glasses in the refrigerator.
The oreo dirt cups are a chocolate pudding coated with crushed oreos to simulate dirt and topped with gummy worms or other sweets to make a fanciful and playful delight. So, try this recipe at home and enjoy a tasty dessert with your kids and family.