Are you sick of making the same old salmon recipes? Make things interesting with this delicious garlic butter baked salmon! This recipe is ideal for people looking for a nutritious and tasty supper without losing taste.
Additionally, this dish is quick and easy to create with only a few simple ingredients. This restaurant-quality lunch is ideal for any occasion and will impress your family and guests. So, make your garlic butter baked salmon tonight by following these simple instructions!
- Whole salmon
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Dry parsley thyme
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Ground black pepper
- Seasoned salt
- Minced garlic
- Chicken bouillon
- Chicken broth
Let’s see the steps to make this recipe.
Preparing Salmon Fillets
- Let’s get started by taking a whole salmon fillet and cutting them into equal pieces. Next, Wash the salmon; pat dry any moisture using a napkin, then drizzle some olive oil all over the salmon fillets.
- Once it’s done, use your hand to mix and rub it. Mark the fillet before cutting them just to make sure they are all the same size.
Prepping salmon fillet seasonings
- Then let’s move on to seasoning. We will use a teaspoon of each onion powder, garlic powder, dry parsley thyme, lemon pepper seasoning, paprika, and half a teaspoon of ground black pepper with a teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- To make sure the seasonings are well combined, go ahead and mix them with a fork.
Seasoning of Fillets
Now, we will season our salmon fillet generously. After seasoning the top side, flip it over, and season the other side. Right now, we have our salmon fillet nice and well-seasoned.
Cooking of Salmon
- Moving on to cooking, add about four tablespoons of unsalted butter to cast iron once it’s hot. Then, place the salmon fillet right in. Now, cook them on medium-high heat for about five minutes per side.
- It mainly depends on how thick your salmon is. Make sure you cook your salmon nicely, both inside and out.
Making a garlic butter sauce
- To make garlic butter sauce take a pan and add some butter. Next, add about one tablespoon of minced garlic in there, then cook that for about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Next, add about one teaspoon of chicken bouillon there; any all-purpose seasoning will work, so it doesn’t have to be chicken bouillon. Give that a mix, and next, squeeze in some lemon juice. Now add some fresh parsley. Cook it for 10 seconds, then pour two to three tablespoons of chicken broth. Note- I’m adding the chicken broth to replace the butter. I don’t want it to be too buttery.
Mixing of Sauce and Fillets
Now place your salmon right in the saucepan. It is a basic salmon recipe, yet it tastes delicious. Of course, you have to try this to know what I’m talking about.
Making garlic butter-baked salmon is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a healthy and flavorful meal. The key is to use fresh, high-quality salmon and not overcook it. Combining the rich flavor of garlic butter and the delicate taste of salmon, you’ll have a mouth-watering meal that is perfect for any occasion.